Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Technorati

I did not find too much information in regards to "Kinesiology." Only 28 blogs came up when I searched under Kinesiology. Some of the blogs did not even pertain to Kinesiology and some were in a foreign language. Yet again, Web 2.0 proves to be popular and used by many people. Technorati is another website for people to connect, share and educate themselves on a vast amount of information. I looked up information on celebrities, fashion and news. There were so many blogs, posts and tags that came up in these searches! At times, I feel overwhelmed with the amount of information that is provided in Web 2.0 sites. Although the information is interesting, I do not have the time or the patience to go through all the posts and blogs about a particular subject. But, this is another site that can be used for research as long as you stay on task and not allow yourself to get too distracted with all the information posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment