Friday, May 28, 2010

Paris Las Vegas (#165)


Paris Las Vegas (#165)
Originally uploaded by Christopher Chan

I had to post this picture since I just came back from a mini vacation in Las Vegas. Good times!!!

The RSS feed assignment was interesting. It was far easier than I thought it was going to be. I do like having all my news information in one location versus all over the place in my favorites folder. http://www.bloglines.com/public/amatc

The google docs program is pretty interesting. There are so many things you can do with it! I write many rehabs for my injured athletes in an excel spreadsheet. With the google docs I can add tables and images faster. Also having the dictionary and translator option can be helpful with some of my international students.

No comments:

Post a Comment